Thursday, January 29, 2009

Critical Analysis

CRITICAL ANALYSIS:
What I think of this rap entitled Hypnotize by biggie smalls is nothing but a whole lot of gangsta talk.
The stuff he said he would do he probably known in his heart he should not do! In the stanza when he says
"Dare I squeeze three at your cherry M-3", is in reference to a car named BMW. He is using terms dealing with cars.
In this song of biggies he is basically saying that girls want to be with him because he has money. In my opinion that is
not even true. But some maybe do.
In this song the meaning is in the chorus, (Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (uh) I think he's just being something he really know he isn't! Thats my critical Analysis.

4 comments:

Mukasa Afrika Ma'at said...

You have posted too many lyrics from this song. You should only post a few lines from the song and critically discuss those lines.

TaylorBynum.ROP@blogspot.com said...

Hey Kaleia, Thanks for what you said and by the your blog is looking good so far. I like your song choices. Good Job

Kaleia Wingfield said...

i jus deleted some of the lyrics to both songs 2/2/09

Richan Goodman said...

u kno wat i neva knew the song was called hypnotize....i didn't kno wat it was called........but ur right bout the whole love him 4 his money....shame though.......good job:)