Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rites Ceremony Answers

1. The virtue I chose to use was Potential.
2. The ways I "held dear" to my virtue was to change my ways as of not using the potential I know I have and putting it to my best ability.
3. During the walk of faith my grandmother told me on the day I was born she new I had a talent that I would soon reveal. She said she could just feel it. She also said around two she started seeing me read books. Ever since then I've been a fan of books of all kinds, and I still am!!
4. In front of everyone who came to the ceremony my grandmother said, " I was glad that Kaleia told me about this affair because no other school does these kind of things with thier students. But one thing I knew was that Kaleia had something special coming her way." then she said, "Kaleia you know that I love you"!!!!
5. The memories that standout for me from the event was what my grandmother said to me during the walk of faith. I will be sure to carry those memories with me through out my life. And another memory that I will remember was how good the food tasted at the ceremony and I wish to go to that vegan resturant out of schools wishes!

No comments: